Professor Ming-Feng HOU
Tel：(O)Phone: 886-7-3164990 (H) Phone 886-7-3117589 (O) Fax: 886-7-3165011
- Education&Academic Appointments
- Experience in conducting clinical trials
- Papers published or in press
- Education&Academic Appointments
- Experience in conducting clinical trials
- Papers published or in press
1979 M.D. Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan
2021/08 ~ present Professor , Department of Biomedical Science and Environmental Biology, College of Life Science, Kaohsiung Medical University
2019/07 ~ present President ,The Kaohsiung Cancer Prevention and Education Society
2016/12 ～ present President ,Kaohsiung College of Healthcare Professional and Executives
2018/08 ~ 2020/07 Superintendent , Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital
2015/08 ～ 2018/07 Superintendent , Kaohsiung Municipal HsiaoKang Hospital
2014/03 ～ 2015/03 President ,Kaohsiung College of Healthcare Professional and Executives
2012/08 ～ 2015/07 Superintendent, Kaohsiung Municipal Ta-Tung Hospital
2010/11 ～ 2012/07 Vice-Superintendent, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital
2007/06 ～ 2015/06 President , The Kaohsiung Cancer Prevention and Education Society
2004/05 ～ 2007/03 President , The Breast Cancer Society of Taiwan
2003/08 ～ 2012/07 Chief, Cancer center, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital
2002/08 ～ present Professor , Department of Surgery, kaohsiung Medical University
2007 Visiting Professor Iowa University
1996/08 ～ 2002/07 Associate Professor Department of Surgery, kaohsiung Medical University
1987/07 ～ 1996/07 Lecturer Department of Surgery. kaohsiung Medical University
Experience in conducting clinical trials：
- A Double-blind, Randomized Phase II/III Trial of Active Immunotherapy with Globo H-KLH in Subjects with Metastatic Breast Cancer, 2010 to ongoing, Investigator.
- Phase III Open-label with ErbB2-overexpressing breast cancer failing one prior trastuzumab treatment, 2010 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A phase III randomized, double blind placebo controlled study of BKM120 with fulvestrant, in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive HER2-negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer which progressed on or after aromatase inhibitor treatment, 2013 to 2017, Investigator.
- A Multi-national Phase III Clinical Study Comparing NK105 Versus Paclitaxel in Patients with Metastatic or Recurrent Breast Cancer, 2013 to 2016, Investigator.
- A multicentre, randomised, phase III study of vinflunine plus capecitabine versus capecitabine alone in patients with advanced breast cancer previously treated with an anthracycline and a taxane, 2012 to 2016, Investigator.
- A phase IIIb, multi-center, open-label study of EVERolimus (RAD001) in combination with EXemestane in post-menopausal women with EStrogen receptor positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer, 2013 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A Phase III, Open Label, Randomised, Controlled, Multi-centre Study to assess the efficacy and safety of Olaparib Monotherapy versus Physician’s Choice Chemotherapy in the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients with germline BRCA1/2 Mutations, 2014 to 2016, Investigator.
- A Phase 3 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel With or Without the PARP Inhibitor Veliparib (ABT-888) in HER2 Negative Metastatic or Locally Advanced Unresectable BRCA Associated Breast Cancer, 2014 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of Fulvestrant with or without LY2835219, a CDK4/6 Inhibitor, for Women with Hormone Receptor Positive, HER2 Negative Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer, 2014 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of LEE011 in combination with letrozole for the treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive, HER2-negative, advanced breast cancer who received no prior therapy for advanced disease,2014 to ongoing, Investigator.
- Neo-Adjuvant study with the PDL1-directed antibody in Triple Negative Locally Advanced Breast Cancer undergoing treatment with nab-paclitaxel and carboplatin, 2016 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A new microtubule inhibitor effectiveness analysis,2016 to 2018 Investigator.
- A phase III, multicenter, randomized,placebo-controlled study of Atezolizumab in combination with Nab-paclitaxel compared with placebo with Nab-paclitaxel for patients with previously untreated metastatic triple-negative breast cancer,2016 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase ii study of the efficacy and safety of trastuzumab emtansine in combination with atezolizumab or atezolizumab-placebo in patients with her2-positive locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer who have received prior trastuzumab and taxane based therapy,2016 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A phase III, double-blind, placebo controlled, randomized study of taselisib plus Fulvestrant versus placebo plus fulvestrant in postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor positive and her2 negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer who have disease recurrence or progression during or after aromatase inhibitor therapy,2016 to 2018, investigator.
- A randomized phase III trial of Palbociclib with standard adjuvant endocrine therapy versus standard adjuvant endocrine therapy alone for hormone receptor positive (HR+) / human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative early breast cancer, 2017 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of Abemaciclib combined with Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy versus Standard Endocrine Therapy Alone in Patients with High Risk Node Positive Early Stage Hormone Receptor Positive, Human Epidermal Receptor 2 Negative Breast Cancer,2017 to ongoing, Investigator.
- Develop the Localized Liquid Biopsy-Based Treatment-Directed Recurrence Score and Early Detection Platform in Breast Cancer Patients Using cfDNA and Estrobolome,2018 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A Phase III Trial of Chidamide in Combination with Exemestane in Patients with Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer,2018 to ongoing, Sub-Investigator.
- A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of EG12014 (EirGenix Trastuzumab) with Herceptin® as Neoadjuvant Treatment in Combination with Anthracycline/Paclitaxel-based Systemic Therapy in Patients with HER2-positive Early Breast Cancer,2018 to ongoing, Sub-Investigator.
- A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study of Adagloxad Simolenin (OBI-822)/OBI-821 Treatment for High Risk Early Stage Triple Negative Breast Cancer Patient, defined as Residual Invasive Disease following Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy OR ≥ 4 Positive Auxiliary Nodes ,2019 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A Phase IB/II, 2-Stage, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Combination with Paclitaxel and Multiple Novel Oncology Therapies and Durvalumab (MEDI4736) + Paclitaxel for First-line Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer, 2019 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A phase 3, multicenter, randomized, open-label, active-controlled trial of DS-8201a, an anti-HER2-antibody drug conjugate (ADC), versus treatment of physician’s choice for HER2-low, unresectable and/or metastatic breast cancer subjects,2019 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A phase III, multicenter, randomized, open-label study comparing ATEZOLIZUMAB (ANTI-PD-L1 ANTIBODY) in combination with adjuvant ANTHRACYCLINE /TAXANE-BASED chemotherapy versus chemotherapy alone in patients with operable triple-negative breast cancer,2019 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Neoadjuvant Study of Hormonal Therapy plus Palbociclib versus Hormonal Therapy plus Placebo in Women with Operable, Hormone Sensitive and HER2-Negative Primary Breast Cancer,2019 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A phase III, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficacy and safety of GDC-0077 plus Palbociclib and Fulvestrant versus placebo plusPalbociclib and Fulvestrant in patients with PIK3CA-mutant, hormone receptor-positive, Her2-negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer,2020 to ongoing, Investigator.
- A Phase 2 Study of Erdafitinib in Subjects with Advanced Solid Tumors and FGFR Gene Alterations,2020 to ongoing, Investigator.
Papers published or in press：
- Lin YN, Ou-Yang F, Hsieh MC, Lee SS, Huang SH, Chuang CH, Chang CH, Kuo YR, Hou MF, Lin SD. Use of Extended Pedicled Transverse Rectus Abdominis Myocutaneous Flap for Extensive Chest Wall Defect Reconstruction After Mastectomy for Locally Advanced Breast Cancer.Ann Plast Surg. 2020 Jan;84(1S Suppl 1):S34-S39.
- Lin ML, Huang JJ, Li SH, Lee FH, Hou MF, Wang HH*. Effects of different reminder strategies on first-time mammography screening among women in Taiwan. BMC Health Serv Res. 2020 Feb 12;20(1):114. cited:1
- Vadhan A, Wang YY, Yuan SF, Lee YC, Hu SC, Huang JY, Ishikawa T, Hou MF*. EMI2 expression as a poor prognostic factor in patients with breast cancer. Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2020 Apr 6.
- Tsai HY, Huang ST, Chao MF, Kan JY, Hsu JS, Hou MF, Chiu HC*. Cost-effectiveness of stereotactic vacuum-assisted biopsy for nonpalpable breast lesions. Eur J Radiol. 2020 Apr 8;127:108982.
- Chou WC, Hsiung CN, Chen WT, Tseng LM, Wang HC, Chu HW, Hou MF, Yu JC, Shen CY.A functional variant near XCL1 gene improves breast cancer survival via promoting cancer immunity. Int J Cancer. 2020 Apr 15;146(8):2182-2193. cited:1
- Lin CP*, Evans CJ, Koffman J, Chen PJ, Hou MF, Harding R. Feasibility and acceptability of a culturally adapted advance care planning intervention for people living with advanced cancer and their families: A mixed methods study. Palliat Med. 2020 May;34(5):651-666. cited:1
- Chang YT, Lin CY, Tsai MJ, Hung CT, Hsu CW, Lu PL*, Hou MF. Infection control measures of a Taiwanese hospital to confront the COVID-19 pandemic. Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2020 May 6. cited:1
- Tsai MJ, Tsai WT, Pan HS, Hu CK, Chou AN, Juang SF, Huang MK, Hou MF. Deployment of Information Technology to Facilitate Patient Care in the Isolation Ward during COVID-19 Pandemic. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2020 Nov 1;27(11):1819-1820.
- Liu J, Prager-van der Smissen WJC, Collée JM, …, Hou MF, …, Hollestelle A. Germline HOXB13 mutations p.G84E and p.R217C do not confer an increased breast cancer risk. Sci Rep. 2020 Jun 16;10(1):9688.
- Wang TN, Yang PJ, Tseng YT, Tsai YS, Kuo PL, Chiu CC, Liang SS, Hsieh TH, Hou MF, Tsai EM. Visceral obesity and cell cycle pathways serve as links in the association between bisphenol A exposure and breast cancer. Oncol Lett. 2020 Jul;20(1):33-42.
- Jeng CJ, Hou MF, Liu HY, Wang LR, Chen JJ. Construction of an integrated sexual function questionnaire for women with breast cancer. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2020 Jul;59(4):534-540.
- Huang CS, Yu AL, Tseng LM, Chow LWC, Hou MF, Hurvitz SA, Schwab RB, L Murray J, Chang HK, Chang HT, Chen SC, Kim SB, Hung JT, Ueng SH, Lee SH, Chen CC, Rugo HS. Globo H-KLH vaccine adagloxad simolenin (OBI-822)/OBI-821 in patients with metastatic breast cancer: phase II randomized, placebo-controlled study. J Immunother Cancer. 2020 Jul;8(2):e000342.
- Saura C, Oliveira M, Feng YH, Dai MS, Chen SW, Hurvitz SA, Kim SB, Moy B, Delaloge S, Gradishar W, Masuda N, Palacova M, Trudeau ME, Mattson J, Yap YS, Hou MF, De Laurentiis M, Yeh YM, Chang HT, Yau T, Wildiers H, Haley B, Fagnani D, Lu YS, Crown J, Lin J, Takahashi M, Takano T, Yamaguchi M, Fujii T, Yao B, Bebchuk J, Keyvanjah K, Bryce R, Brufsky A; NALA Investigators. Neratinib Plus Capecitabine Versus Lapatinib Plus Capecitabine in HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Previously Treated With ≥ 2 HER2-Directed Regimens: Phase III NALA Trial.J Clin Oncol. 2020 Jul 17:JCO2000147.
- Chen FM, Huang LJ, Ou-Yang F, Kan JY, Kao LC, Hou MF. Activation of mitochondrial unfolded protein response is associated with Her2-overexpression breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2020 Aug;183(1):61-70.
- Su WC, Chuang CH, Chen FM, Tsai HL, Huang CW, Chang TK, Hou MF, Wang JY. Effects of Good Pain Management (GPM) ward program on patterns of care and pain control in patients with cancer pain in Taiwan. Support Care Cancer. 2020 Aug 15.
- Lin CY, Huang CH, Lu PL, Hou MF. Management and investigation of individuals with an increased risk of COVID-19 transmission and infection. J Formos Med Assoc. 2020 Sep;119(9):1450-1451.
- Wu LK, Su WH, Hsiao SH, Hou MF. Preparedness for the next emerging infectious disease outbreak by implementing strategic human resource management. J Chin Med Assoc. 2020 Oct;83(10):973-974.
- Wu YH, Chen CJ, Wu HY, Chen I, Chang YH, Yang PH, Wang TY, Chen LC, Liu KT, Yeh IJ, Wu DC, Hou MF, Liu HL, Su WH.Plastic wrap combined with alcohol wiping is an effective method of preventing bacterial colonization on mobile phones. Medicine (Baltimore). 2020 Oct 30;99(44):e22910.
- Li CL, Huang CW, Ko CJ, Fang SY, Ou-Yang FU, Pan MR, Luo CW, Hou MF. Curcumol Suppresses Triple-negative Breast Cancer Metastasis by Attenuating Anoikis Resistance via Inhibition of Skp2-mediated Transcriptional Addiction. Anticancer Res. 2020 Oct;40(10):5529-5538.
- Wang YY, Chen HD, Lo S, Chen YK, Huang YC, Hu SC, Hsieh YC, Hung AC, Hou MF, Yuan SF. Visfatin Enhances Breast Cancer Progression through CXCL1 Induction in Tumor-Associated Macrophages. Cancers (Basel). 2020 Nov 26;12(12):E3526.
- Kramer I, Hooning MJ, Mavaddat N,…Hou MF….Marjanka K.Schmidt. Breast Cancer Polygenic Risk Score and Contralateral Breast Cancer Risk.Am J Hum Genet. 2020 Nov 5;107(5):837-848.
- Kan JY, Moi SH, Hung WC, Hou MF, Chen FM, Shih SL, Shiau JP, Li CL, Chiang CP. Comprehensive Transcriptomic Analysis Identifies ST8SIA1 as a Survival-Related Sialyltransferase Gene in Breast Cancer. Genes (Basel). 2020 Nov 28;11(12):E1436.
- Luo CW, Hou MF, Huang CW, Wu CC, Ou-Yang F, Li QL, Wu CC, Pan MR. The CDK6-c-Jun-Sp1-MMP-2 axis as a biomarker and therapeutic target for triple-negative breast cancer. Am J Cancer Res. 2020 Dec 1;10(12):4325-4341.
- 24. Lou SJ, Hou MF, Chang HT, Chiu CC, Lee HH, Yeh SJ, Shi HY. Machine Learning Algorithms to Predict Recurrence within 10 Years after Breast Cancer Surgery: A Prospective Cohort Study. Cancers (Basel). 2020 Dec 17;12(12):3817.
- Li CJ, Lin LT, Hou MF, Chu PY. PD‑L1/PD‑1 blockade in breast cancer: The immunotherapy era (Review). Oncology Reports. 2021 Jan;45(1):5-12.
- Wuputra K, Tsai MH, Kato K, Yang YH, Pan JB, Ku CC, Noguchi M, Kishikawa S, Nakade K, Chen HL, Liu CJ, Nakamura Y, Kuo KK, Lin YC, Chan TF, Wu DC, Hou MF, Huang SK, Lin CS, Yokoyama KK. Dimethyl sulfoxide stimulates the AhR-Jdp2 axis to control ROS accumulation in mouse embryonic fibroblasts. Cell Biol Toxicol. 2021 Mar 15.
- Wu CH, Yeh HT, Hsieh CS, Huang CC, Chattopadhyay A, Chung YC, Tu SH, Li YH, Lu TP, Lai LC, Hou MF, Chang KJ, Tsai MH, Chuang EY. Evolutionary Trajectories and Genomic Divergence in Localized Breast Cancers after Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Recurrence. Cancers (Basel). 2021 Apr 11;13(8):1821. Doi: 10.3390/cancers13081821.
- Su WC, Chuang CH, Chen FM, Tsai HL, Huang CW, Chang TK, Hou MF, Wang JY.Effects of Good Pain Management (GPM) ward program on patterns of care and pain control in patients with cancer pain in Taiwan. Support Care Cancer. 2021 Apr;29(4):1903-1911.
- Lee HH, Wang YN, Yang WH, Xia W, Wei Y, Chan LC, Wang YH, Jiang Z, Xu S, Yao J, Qiu Y, Hsu YH, Hwang WL, Yan M, Cha JH, Hsu JL, Shen J, Ye Y, Wu X, Hou MF, Tseng LM, Wang SC, Pan MR, Yang CH, Wang YL, Yamaguchi H, Pang D, Hortobagyi GN, Yu D, Hung MC. Human ribonuclease 1 serves as a secretory ligand of ephrin A4 receptor and induces breast tumor initiation. Nat Commun. 2021 May 13;12(1):2788. doi: 10.1038/s41467-021-23075-2.
- Li CJ, Tzeng YT, Chiu YH, Lin HY, Hou MF, Chu PY. Pathogenesis and Potential Therapeutic Targets for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. Cancers (Basel). 2021 Jun 14;13(12):2978. Doi: 10.3390/cancers13122978.PMID: 34198652.
- Ku CC, Wuputra K, Kato K, Pan JB, Li CP, Tsai MH, Noguchi M, Nakamura Y, Liu CJ, Chan TF, Hou MF, Wakana S, Wu YC, Lin CS, Wu DC, Yokoyama KK. Deletion of Jdp2 enhances Slc7a11 expression in Atoh-1 positive cerebellum granule cell progenitors in vivo. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2021 Jun 29;12(1):369. doi: 10.1186/s13287-021-02424-4.
- Baxter JS, Johnson N, ……. , Hou MF,…… ,Lord CJ, Haider S, Orr N, Fletcher O. Functional annotation of the 2q35 breast cancer risk locus implicates a structural variant in influencing activity of a long-range enhancer element. Am J Hum Genet. 2021 Jul 1;108(7):1190-1203. Doi: 10.1016/j.ajhg.2021.05.013. Epub 2021 Jun 18.
- Kao CN, Moi SH, Hou MF, Luo CW, Chen FM, Pan MR. RNF8-CDH1 Co-ExpressionPredicts Clinical Benefit of Chemoradiotherapy in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. J Pers Med. 2021 Jul 13;11(7):655.
- Liu YS, Wu PE, Chou WC, Vikram R, Chen WT, Yang SL, Bolla MK, Wang Q, Dennis J, Chan TL, Choi JY, Hou MF, Ito H, Kang D, Kim SW, Kwong A, Matsuo K, Park SK, Shu XO, Zheng W, Dunning AM, Easton DF, Shen CY.Body mass index and type 2 diabetes and breast cancer survival: a Mendelian randomization study.Am J Cancer Res. 2021 Aug 15;11(8):3921-3934.
- Wu CH, Hsieh CS, Chang YC, Huang CC, Yeh HT, Hou MF, Chung YC, Tu SH, Chang KJ, Chattopadhyay A, Lai LC, Lu TP, Li YH, Tsai MH, Chuang EY. Differential whole-genome doubling and homologous recombination deficiencies across breastcancer subtypes from the Taiwanese population. Commun Biol. 2021 Sep 9;4(1):1052.
- Chu PY, Tzeng YT, Chiu YH, Lin HY, Kuo CH, Hou MF, Li CJ. Multi-Omics Reveals the Immunological Role and Prognostic Potential of Mitochondrial Ubiquitin Ligase MARCH5 in Human Breast Cancer.Biomedicines. 2021 Sep 26;9(10):1329. doi: 10.3390/biomedicines9101329.PMID: 34680446.
- Ku CC, Wuputra K, Kato K, Pan JB, Li CP, Tsai MH, Noguchi M, Nakamura Y, Liu CJ, Chan TF, Hou MF, Wakana S, Wu YC, Lin CS, Wu DC, Yokoyama KK. Deletion of Jdp2 enhances Slc7a11 expression in Atoh-1 positive cerebellum granule cell progenitors in vivo.Stem Cell Res Ther. 2021 Jun 29;12(1):369. doi: 10.1186/s13287-021-02424-4.PMID: 34187574.
- Hou MF, Ou-Yang F, Li CL, Chen FM, Chuang CH, Kan JY, Wu CC, Shih SL, Shiau JP, Kao LC, Kao CN, Lee YC, Moi SH, Yeh YT, Cheng CJ, Chiang CP. Comprehensive profiles and diagnostic value of menopausal-specific gut microbiota in premenopausal breast cancer.Exp Mol Med. 2021 Oct;53(10):1636-1646. doi: 10.1038/s12276-021-00686-9. Epub 2021 Oct 27.PMID: 34707191.
- Dai MS, Feng YH, Chen SW, Masuda N, Yau T, Chen ST, Lu YS, Yap YS, Ang PCS, Chu SC, Kwong A, Lee KS, Ow S, Kim SB, Lin J, Chung HC, Ngan R, Kok VC, Rau KM, Sangai T, Ng TY, Tseng LM, Bryce R, Bebchuk J, Chen MC, Hou MF. Analysis of the pan-Asian subgroup of patients in the NALA Trial: a randomized phase III NALA Trial comparing neratinib+capecitabine (N+C) vs lapatinib+capecitabine (L+C) in patients with HER2+metastatic breast cancer (mBC) previously treated with two or more HER2-directed regimens.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2021 Oct;189(3):665-676. doi: 10.1007/s10549-021-06313-5. Epub 2021 Sep 23.PMID: 34553296.
- Tien FM, Tsai CH, Huang SC, Liu JH, Chen CY, Kuo YY, Chuang YK, Tseng MH, Peng YL, Liu MC, Liu CW, Liao XW, Lin LI, Wu YS, Hou MF, Wu SJ, Hsu SC, Ko BS, Chou WC, Yao M, Hou HA, Tang JL, Tien HF. Distinct clinico-biological features in AML patients with low allelic ratio FLT3-ITD: role of allogeneic stem cell transplantation in first remission.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2021 Oct 20. doi: 10.1038/s41409-021-01454-z. Online ahead of print.PMID: 34671120.
- Pan MR, Wu CC, Kan JY, Li QL, Chang SJ, Wu CC, Li CL, Ou-Yang F, Hou MF, Yip HK, Luo CW.nCorrection: Pan et al. Impact of FAK Expression on the Cytotoxic Effects of CIK Therapy in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. Cancers 2020, 12, 94.Cancers (Basel). 2021 Oct 28;13(21):5401. doi: 10.3390/cancers13215401.PMID: 34771753.
- Li CL, Wu CC, Kan JY, Chen FM, Hou MF, Chuang CH, Huang HI, Ou-Yang F.The impact of age group in breast cancer survival outcome according to neoadjuvant treatment response: A matched case-control study. Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2021 Nov 25. doi: 10.1002/kjm2.12475. Online ahead of print.PMID: 34825475
- Hsieh TH, Hsu CY, Yang PJ, Chiu CC, Liang SS, Ou-Yang F, Kan JY, Hou MF, Wang TN, Tsai EM. DEHP mediates drug resistance by directly targeting AhR in human breast cancer.Biomed Pharmacother. 2022 Jan;145:112400. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2021.112400. Epub 2021 Nov 18.PMID: 34801851.
- Lin HY, Wu HJ, Chen SY, Hou MF, Lin CS, Chu PY. Epigenetic therapy combination of UNC0638 and CI-994 suppresses breast cancer via epigenetic remodeling of BIRC5 and GADD45A.Biomed Pharmacother. 2022 Jan;145:112431. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2021.112431. Epub 2021 Nov 16.PMID: 34798471.