The school is always striving to improve and better what it has already achieved.
Future prospects of the school are:
- Train students as scientific practitioners in biomedical science and environmental biology.
- Promote the application of biotechnology.
- Cooperate with other departments in the affiliated hospital to combine basic research with clinical research and therapy.
- Establish an international relationship with related schools and institutes abroad to promote academic exchange.
- Establish a graduate school allowing continuation of student training on biomedical and environmental biology.