Associate Professor Huang, Bin
PhD, National Taiwan University , Taipei, R.O.C.
General biology, Plant physiology, Plant hormone and tissue culture, Genomics, Proteomics, Bioinformatics, Cardiovascular pharmacology
2002~2005 Adjunct lecturer, College of International Studies and Education for Overseas Chinese, National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan
2003~2006 Adjunct lecture, Department of Biothechnology, Ming Chuan University, Taipei, Taiwan
2006/8~2010/7, Adjunct assistant professor, Department of Biothechnology, Ming Chuan University, Taipei, Taiwan
2006/7~2010/7, Post-doctorate researcher, Cardiovascular disease group, Institute of Biomedical Science, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
System biology (DNA array, Protein array, Transcriptomics, Proteomics)
Bioinformatics (NCBI, Motif-Sampler, ExPASy Proteomics Server, MASCOT, PEAKS, Pipeline Pilot, MacVector)
Protein posttranslational modifications
Plant tissue culture
- Bin Huang, Shu Ling Chen and Yih Ming Chen*. Different chilling responses of brassinosteroid-biosynthetic genes in Arabidopsis and mung bean seedlings. Crop, Environment & Bioinformatics. 2006;3:123-34.
- Bin Huang, Chien Hua Chu, Shu Ling Chen, Hsueh Fen Juan and Yih Ming Chen*. Proteomics study of mung bean epicotyl regulated by brassinosteroid under chilling condition. Cellular Molecular Biology Letters. 2006;11:264-78. (SCI)
- Bin Huang, Kuo Chin Ni, Shu Ling Chen, Hsueh Fen Juan* and Yih Ming Chen*. Elucidating the growth regulation of brassinosteroids in mung bean epicotyls using a proteomics approach. Proteomic Res J 2008;1:1-18. (SCI)
- Shih Chung Chen #, Bin Huang #, Yu Chi Liu, Kou Gi Shyu, Pen Yuan Lin and Danny Ling Wang*. Acute hypoxia enhances proteins’ S-nitrosylation in endothelial cells. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2008;377:1274-78. (#: These two authors contribute equally to this work, SCI)
- Bin Huang, Shih Chung Chen and Danny Ling Wang*. Shear flow increases S-nitrosylation of proteins in endothelial cells. Cardiovasc Res 2009;83:536-46. (SCI)
- Bin Huang, Chung Ling Liao, Ya Pin Lin, Shih Chung Chen and Danny Ling Wang*. S-nitrosoproteome in endothelial cells revealed by a modified biotin switch approach coupled with western blot-based two-dimensional gel electrophoresis. J Proteome Res 2009;8:4835-43. (SCI)
- Chao Ping Wang, Jer Yiing Houng, Hsia Fen Hsu, Han Jung Chen, Bin Huang, Wei Chin Hung, Teng Hung Yu, Cheng An Chiu, Li Fen Lu and Chia Chang Hsu*. Glossogyne Tenuifolia enhances posttranslational S-nitrosylation of proteins in vascular endothelial cells. Taiwania. 2011;56: 97-104.
- Shih Chung Chen, Yun Lian Lin, Bin Huang, Danny Ling Wang, Jing Jy Cheng*. Salvianolic acid B suppresses IFN-gamma-induced JAK/STAT1 activation in endothelial cells. Thromb Res 2011;128:560-564. (SCI)
- Bin Huang, Fu An Li, Chien Hsing Wu and Danny Ling Wang*. The role of nitric oxide on rosuvastatin-mediated S-nitrosylation and translational proteomes in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Proteome Sci 2012;10:43. (SCI)
- Bin Huang, Chien Hsing Wu, Fu An Li, Shih Shin Liang, Ying Hua Shieh, Danny Ling Wang*. Rosuvastatin-regulated post-translational phosphoproteome in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2013; 29:347-352. (SCI)
- Ming Chung Lin, Chung Hsi Hsing, Fu An Li, Chien Hsing Wu, Yaw Syan Fu, Jen Kun Cheng, Bin Huang*. Rosuvastatin modulates the post-translational acetylome in endothelial cells. Acta Cardiologica Sinica 2014; 30:67-73. (SCI)
- Hsyue-Jen Hsieh, Ching-Ann Liu, Bin Huang, Anne H.H. Tseng and Danny Ling Wang. Shear-induced endothelial mechanotransduction: the interplay between reactive oxygen species (ROS) and nitric oxide (NO) and the pathophysiological implications. Journal of Biomedical Science 2014; 21:3. (SCI)
- Ying Hua Shieh #, Chien Chuan Chen#, Fu An Li, Jen Kun Cheng, Ming Chung Lin, Bin Huang*. The translational proteome modulated by 20(S)-protopanaxadiol in endothelial cells. Acta Cardiologica Sinica 2014, (Accept, SCI)
- Ping Ho Chen#, Yaw Syan Fu#, Yun-Ming Wang, Kun-Han Yang, Danny Ling Wang, Bin Huang*. Hydrogen sulfide increases nitric oxide production and subsequent S-nitrosylation in endothelial cells. Sci World J, v.2014. Article ID 480387 (SCI)
- Ping Ho Chen, Ka Wo Lee, Cheng Chieh Hsue, Jeff Yi Fu Chenf, Yan Hsiung, Wang, Ker Kong Chen, Hurng Wern Huang*, Bin Huang*. Expression of a splice variant of CYP26B1 in betel quid-related oral cancer*. Sci World J, 2014, v.2014, Article ID 810561 (SCI)
- Bin Huang, Kuo Hao Chiang, Hsin Su Yu, Ying Lun Chen, Huey Ling You, Wei Ting Liao*. Arsenic modulates translational proteome and protein S-nitrosylation in keratinocytes. Sci World J, 2014, v.2014, Article ID 360153 (SCI)
- Yung Chieh Tsai, Yen Ni Teng, Jui Hsiang Hung, Chien Hsing Wu, Yu Ting Kuo, Pao Lin Kuo, Chien Chih Chiu, Bin Huang*. Leucine rich domain associates the stability of LRWD1 protein in spermatogenic cells. Adv Med Sci 2014: 59:266-272. (SCI)
- Ping Ho Chen, Bin Huang, T. Y. Shieh, Yan Hsiung Wang, Yuk Kwan Chen, Ju Hui Wu, Jhen Hao Huang, Chun Chia Chen and Ka Wo Lee. The influence of monoamine oxidase variants on the risk of betel quid-associated oral and pharyngeal cancer. Sci World J 2014, (Accept, SCI)
Bin Huang, Jen-Kun Cheng, Chien-Yi Wu, Ping-Ho Chen, Po-Shu Tu, Bin Huang*, Yaw-Syan Fu**, Chien-Hsing Wu***. Camptothecin promotes the production of nitric oxide that triggers subsequent S-nitrosoproteome-mediated signaling cascades in endothelial cells. Vascular Pharmacology 2015, (Accept, SCI).
- Bin Huang, Chang-Ting Chen, Chi-Shia Chen, Yun-Ming Wang, Hsyue-Jen Hsieh, Danny Ling Wang. Laminar shear flow increases hydrogen sulfide and activates a nitric oxide producing signaling cascade in endothelial cells. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 2015, (Accept, SCI).